- Measure 45 grams, or around 7 tablespoons of coffee beans
- Grind coffee beans to a size similar of kosher salt.
- Measure 725 grams of water, or about 26.5 oz.
- Heat to 206 degrees. To estimate temperature, bring water to boil and then remove from heat for about 45 seconds.
- Place filter in brewer, wet filter, and empty vessel. Add ground coffee. Tare scale, if using.
- Pour 100g of water, or enough to soak the grounds, and let bloom for about 45 seconds. Give this a good stir and make sure all the grounds are wet.
- Starting in the center, pour steadily, spiraling out to the edge of your brewer without touching the filter, and back. At this point, you've have added 450-500g of water. It's okay to not
- Continue pouring slowly and gently in the center of brewer. Ultimately adding all of your water, 725g.
- Stir once gently around edge of brewer without touching the filter.
- Your coffee should finish around 4:00-4:30 minutes. If it seems to be running fast, grind coffee finer. If slow, grind coffee coarser.
- Enjoy your coffee!