- Measure 50 grams, or around 8 tablespoons of coffee beans
- Grind coffee beans to a size similar of kosher salt.
- Measure 750 grams of water, or about 26.5 oz.
- Heat to 207 degrees. To estimate temperature, bring water to boil and then remove from heat for 30-40 seconds.
- Place filter in brewer, wet filter, and empty vessel. Add ground coffee. Tare scale, if using.
- Pour 100g of water, or enough to soak the grounds, and let bloom for about 45 seconds. Stir 3-4 times.
- Starting in the center, steadily pour in spirals out to the edge of your brewer, without touching the filter, and back. At this point, adding 400g of water.
- Continue pouring slowly and gently in the center of brewer. Ultimately adding 750g of water.
- Stir once gently around edge of brewer without touching the filter.
- Your coffee should finish around 4:30-5:00 minutes. If it seems to be running fast, grind coffee finer. If slow, grind coffee coarser.
- Enjoy your coffee!