- Measure 17 grams, or around 2 tablespoons of coffee beans
- Grind coffee beans to a size similar of kosher salt.
- Measure 250 grams of water, or a little more than 1 cup.
- Heat to 200 degrees. To estimate temperature, bring water to boil and then remove from heat for about 60 seconds.
- Place filter in brewer, wet filter, and empty vessel. Add ground coffee.
- Pour 250g of water, or up to (4) on the Aeropress, within 30 seconds.
- Stir three times.
- Place plunger carefully in the brewer, and pull up slightly, creating a seal to keep coffee from dripping through.
- Wait 20-30 seconds, depending on your preference of brew strength.
- Push plunger down slowly, for 30-40 seconds.
- Enjoy your coffee!