- Measure 60 grams, or just under 1/2 cup of coffee beans.
- Grind coffee beans coarsely.
- Measure 900 grams of water, or around 4 cups.
- Heat water to 200 degrees. To estimate temperature, bring water to boil and then remove from heat for 60 seconds.
- Add ground coffee to french press.
- Pour 200g, or about 1 cup, of water.
- Stir to ensure grounds are evenly wet.
- Pour the rest of the water.
- Let coffee steep for 4-5 minutes and stir.
- Place lid and plunger, and then press slowly.
- Enjoy your coffee!