- Measure 24 grams, or around 3 tablespoons of coffee beans
- Grind coffee beans to a size similar of beach sand.
- Measure 340 grams of water, or 12oz.
- Heat to 207f (97c) degrees. To estimate temperature, bring water to boil and then remove from heat for 30-40 seconds.
- Place filter in brewer and wet filter. Add ground coffee.
- Pour 50g of water, or enough to soak the grounds, and let bloom for about 45 seconds. Stir 3-4 times.
- Starting in the center, steadily pour in spirals out to the edge of your brewer, without touching the filter, and back. Ultimately adding all 340g of water.
- Give a gentle stir around edge of brewer without touching the filter.
- Your coffee should finish around 2:30-3:00 minutes. If it seems to be running fast, grind coffee finer. If slow, grind coffee coarser.
- Enjoy your coffee!